Harveys Outdoor Arena Rules
Harveys Outdoor Arena takes pride in having been one of the country’s premiere outdoor venues since 1944. Its open air seating combined with the beauty of Lake Tahoe act as a natural background for some of the best acts in the world, including major festivals and summer concerts. Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harvey’s is part of a network of entertainment and gaming venues and facilities. They are dedicated to making sure all guests feel welcome and safe during their stay. To help with that goal, the venue has a series of policies and rules that all guests must follow.
In order to keep the venue in prime condition and events running as smoothly as possible, please read the following guidelines prior to attending.
Please take the time to read and understand these policies. Any guest found to be in violation may be expelled without refund or banned. If you have questions or concerns about these policies, then please contact the venue owners at 866-506-3454.
Alcoholic beverages are only to be sold to or enjoyed by adults of age 21 or older. Alcoholic beverages are not to be shared with anyone who could not legally purchase it on their own. All guests will be asked for ID before purchasing alcohol.
Pets are not welcome at the venue. Service animals or service animals in training may be welcome if you request approval from the venue. We recommend that you call the venue no less than two weeks before the ticketed event date.
Unless otherwise stated, all guests will require their own ticket. Children will be expected to sit with their parents at all times. Children are not to be unattended during their visit. Some shows may be age restricted and children may be barred entry.
Food & Drink
Outside food and beverages are always prohibited. Guests are allowed one sealed water bottle on admittance. Concession and beverage tents are situated around the venue with easy access to all seats. There will also be vendors walking around, serving food and beer. Credit and debit cards are accepted at the tents, however vendors remain cash only.
In the interest of guest safety, the following items may not be brought into the venue.
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, mace, pepper spray, etc.)
- Marijuana or illegal narcotics, including accessories or paraphernalia associated with marijuana or illegal narcotics use.
- Animals (except approved service animals or service animals in training)
- All bags, purses, backpacks, (except medical or diaper bags). Single compartment wallets smaller than 4” x 6” x 1.5”, with or without a handle or strap are permitted.
- Noise Making devices: air horns, fog horns, bullhorns, thunder sticks, cowbells, bells, horns, kazoos, whistles, vuvuzelas, didgeridoos and other noisemakers
- Beach balls or other inflatable items
- Beverages (except juice boxes with children in your party or for medical needs)
- Bottles and liquid containers (glass, plastic, and aluminum)
- No coolers
- Smoking of any kind (cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vaping, etc.)
- Fireworks or any types of explosives
- Laser pointers, any device that could create an optical illusion, or any similar devices
- Professional &/or commercial cameras with interchangeable or detachable lenses
- Baseball bats, hockey sticks, clubs, poles, brooms, selfie-sticks, fishing nets or poles, signs attached to poles, missile-like objects that can be thrown
- Video and/or sound recording devices including laptops, tablets, iPads and/or Go Pros
- Skateboards, scooters, rollerblades, hoverboards or any personalized recreational vehicles
- Weapons of any kind (including firearms, pocket knives, pepper spray, mace) Toy or fake weapons (including squirt guns or super soakers
- Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Drones): Use of small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (collectively, “Aircraft Systems”) at the venue, including the surrounding parking areas, is strictly prohibited at all times.
- Large Banners and Flags: guests are not permitted to use or wave flags, banners, signs, or other items that are affixed to any pole or stick made of wood, metal, plastic, or any other hard material that is more than 11” x 17”in length.
- Outside food and beverage of any kind
- Umbrellas with pointed tips (non-pointed tip umbrellas are permitted)
- Any other item deemed disruptive, dangerous, or illegal by management.
All sales are final and refunds will not be granted. However, if an event is canceled by the artist, Act of God, or any other circumstance beyond guest control, then refunds may be granted at point of purchase.
Smoking is allowed in the casino, as well as in the smoking optional hotel rooms. ;Smoking is prohibited in non-gaming areas of all Nevada casinos, including restaurants and bathrooms.; Smoking is allowed, but please be aware of guests around you.